fees for personalised One on One Tutoring
personalised classes on Skype or Zoom
Single (60 min) AUS $95
10 hours = 5 sessions a' 120 min AUS $850 = $85 hourly
personalised classes on Skype or Zoom
Single (60 min) Euro 65
10 hours = 5 sessions a' 120 min Euro 550 = 55 Euro hourly
personalised email packages
10 emails: Euro 290 / AUS $420
I welcome payments in Euro and in Australian Dollars and in also in Bitcoin.
Only +AUS $15 per hour/+10 Euro for every additional student joining (this reduces the hourly fee for each individual greatly)
You'll receive an Invoice for each payment
more info about online 1 on 1 Tutoring sessions on Skype or Zoom
* Within the 10 hours package I offer 5 sessions a' 2 hours. If you prefer 1 hour sessions I offer the Single classes
* I offer one on one sessions for German Language Tutoring between Mondays and Wednesdays
* Please inquire for your free trial for 45min via my contact page and please include following information about yourself so I can assist you quickly and effectively:
What is your name and in which time zone are you in?
Why are you contacting me?
Why are you learning German and what is your goal that you want to work toward right now?
And by when would you like to have achieved your goal?
What Level are you at and where did you learn German so far? (Self study or at an Institution)
What is your Skype name?
How is your availability between Mondays and Wednesdays?
I will get back to you within 48 hours and all the information above helps me to prepare the free class and suggest a day and time.
* I am generous with my time and always give my best to accelerate your learning and achieve the results (and more) you aim for
* Please always cancel a class as early as possible but at least 48 hours before the class. Considering time zone differences, 24 hours are often not enough time for me to change my schedule and book new students in. I will also cancel a class when I am not able to make it at least 48 hours in advance.
* My students and I usually schedule the next class by the end of each class. We keep it flexible and free. I do my best to adjust to the times that suit you best
I am very much looking forward meeting you. Susanne
"I contacted Susanne hoping to find a flexible way to learn German in my spare time with the ultimate goal of achieving the A2 certificate.Susanne was great, she was very flexible in her teaching style and schedule and was always very accommodative to my learning needs and goals. Once I started lessons with her, she was able to get me to a standard suitable enough to pass the entire A2 level within three months.Susanne's flexibility and kindness allowed me to manage work and other commitments to be able to fit in German in a way that made it completely manageable and very enjoyable. Her ability to identify my strengths and weaknesses really helped us to progress and learn at the pace required to get a grasp of all the content in the demanding time frame I asked of her."Peter from Australia, Accountant, likes to travel, Peter passed his A2 exam at the Goethe Institute in June 2021
"I highly recommend Susanne as your German Tutor. She is a dedicated professional teacher. Her classes are fun, memorable, and educational–everything
that a good lesson should be. Skype lessons were easy and Susanne taught me everything I need for my first days in Germany."
Svjetlana, Sydney, is studying German at A1 Level, just moved to Germany to study there at University, post from March 2018
"Susanne is a wonderful Teacher helping my study of German. With her interesting teaching style and extreme patience , she has made my study of german become so much more fun and simple. "
Sherry Wang, student at Sydney Conservatorium of music Sydney University & teaching Piano to students, German Level A2
benefit from a creative complimentary 1on1 class with me
You are starved for knowledge and not just information? You want to experience that transformation within you and become a confident speaker of the German Language? I hear you.
Well, I know what it feels like to feel overwhelmed. Having learned 2 languages to fluency myself it was a long road, because I had nobody to guide me. All I was looking for was for someone to show me how to learn these languages effectively. Without starting over and over again. I guess, I was looking for someone to show me the right directions at the right times.
Many students say that I have the ability to adapt my teaching style to what the student needs. They also say, I am creative and therefore time flies in a fun way.
Find out for yourself and feel welcome to contact me inquiring about your personal Trial class.
Feel also warmly invited free to try out my free German online mini courses: Spoken German Effortless